NWMLS offers appraisers full access to the Matrix MLS System and the Realist Property Records Database. Appraisers can also access online training, publications and register for classes on the members-only website.
Follow These Steps to Become an Appraiser Member:
1. Review and complete Form 106 (Application for Membership)
2. Gather copies of the required licenses:
- Copy of Washington State Master Business License
- Copy of Washington State Appraiser License
3. Fax the documents to (888) 821-3705.
Please allow one business day for our Membership Department to contact you regarding membership fees and payment. Please contact us with any questions.